Comfortable room with a big panoramic window to the west. The interior room is styled with using hi-tech equipment for creating special comfort for work and rest.
Big stained glass window and terrace at the height of 16 floor open a panorama overlooking the Ural Mountains creating romantic atmosphere at the sunset, allow to admire the lights of city at night. There are photo panel with LED illumination
The bed (180*200) with an orthopedic mattress, magnificent sateen linen, guarantees the deep, quiet sleep giving new forces to the guests of hotel. The design of a bed allows to transform it to the TWIN system. Bedside lamps and tables create the pleasant atmosphere for sleeping.
In room there is a convenient workplace including a wide desk with convenient office chair.
All equipment and comfort will allow to solve your business challenges, enjoy resting and good sleeping, refreshing you for aspirations.
Your dream gives you Future.
- Double bed 180*200 cm with transformation into TWIN
- Memory foam mattresses – a guaranty of your rest
- Bed lamps
- Bed-side tables
- Decorative panel-painting with the booster-light
- Telephone with the local and internal traffic (unlimited mobile tariff is included in the cost of hotel stay)
- Flat-screen TV set with digital video broadcasting and satellite channels; there are USB and HDML port.
- High-speed Internet everywhere (Network wire-connected Internet + WI-FI Internet)
- Climate control system (individual air conditioner)
- Refrigerator in the room
- Luggage stand
- Outer wear hanger
- Qualified sateen linen with high-thread count
- Hygiene kits (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo)
- The shaving kit (for the guest's request)
- Shower unit
- Dispenser with shower gel in the shower unit
- Wash stand
- Flacon with soft soap
- Hand held bidet shower
- Hairdryer in the bathroom
- Towel dryer
- Set of four towels
- Every guest here is given a dressing gown and slippers
- Corner bath
Features of Panorama Comfort category
Comfortable room with a big panoramic window to the west, offering a breathtaking view of the Ural Mountains. There is a very spacious bathroom with a big angular tub and a window through which is possible to watch the sunset or the star sky. There is a terrace over Lenin Ave
|Living area, m2||Bathroom size, m2||Loggia size, m2||Price per 24 hours, weekdays||Price per 24 hours, weekend|